Outstanding Driver Service AwardPrint
The Outstanding Driver Service Award honors a driver who has done an exemplary job and served as a role model for their community. The award is to be given to an individual who has provided service above and beyond the level of excellence.
1. A driver’s company must have been a member in good standing of National School Transportation Association for at least three consecutive years and a school bus contractor for at least three consecutive years.
2. A driver’s company must be a member of the state contractors’ association, if there is one.
3. An individual is eligible to win the award only once.
4. A driver must have demonstrated superior excellence in pupil transportation above and beyond the exceptional standards already required of pupil transportation providers.
5. A driver must provide proof of an acceptable driving record.
1. All nominations, including all verifying information and photos, must be received at the NSTA office by March April 15. Mail to 623 N Broad Street Lansdale, PA 19446
2. The Awards & Meetings Committee will review the information and notify the nominator by May 15.