Advocacy Resources A key part of any successful government relations program is an informed and engaged grassroots. NSTA provides several resources to our members to protect their businesses.
1. NSTA COVID-19 Advocacy In The News
2. Press Releases
3. Sample Letters
NSTA urges all private school transportation contractors to take action NOW and reach out to your State Governors, State, Local, and Federal Legislators, and County Supertinendents to maintain a sound student transportation infrastructure through this crisis. The below sample letters are available for use, please reach out to NSTA headquarters with questions.
4. Position Papers and Letters to U.S. Legislators and Regulators and State Governors
6. NSTA Member Call to Actions
7. Federal Emergency or Stimulus Funding
9. American School Bus Council Letter to Capitol Hill Click HERE.
Toolkits and Resources [Available to NSTA Members Only]
State Associations & Affiliates
NSTA works closely with our state association members and state affiliates to protect the school bus industry's interests across the country. You can find out if your state is a member or an affiliate of NSTA here. Don't have a state organization? Call NSTA, 703-684-3200, to learn about the options available to the contractors in your state.