The Outstanding School Transportation Administrator Award was started irecognizes school transportation Administrators for their commitment to safety, business practice, and the pupil transportation industry.
1. The nominee must have worked with an National School Transporation Association member-company for at least 3 consecutive years.
2. The nominating member company must be in good standing with the National School Transportation Association and must be a member of the state contractors’ association, if there is one.
3. No more than 3 awards are given annually.
4. No more than 1 award will be given to a School Transportation Administrator in each state.
5. In any year in which there are more than 3 nominations received by National School Transportation Association, the applications for those nominations in excess of 3, who do not receive the award, may be held and considered in the following year. The nominee shall be so notified.
Either a state contractors’ association or an NSTA contractor member may nominate.
1. All nominations, including all verifying information and photos, must be received at the NSTA office by April 15. Mail to 623 N Broad Street Lansdale, PA 19446
2. The Awards & Meetings Committee will review the information and notify the nominator by May 15.