Hall of Fame AwardPrint
In 1992, National School Transportation Association established the Hall of Fame Award, an award used to recognize the special contribution that many fine and talented NSTA members have made, and are making, to the school transportation industry. No more than three awards are given annually. All nominees will be kept confidential.
1. The nominee must be a member in good standing with National School Transporation Association for at least 10 consecutive years and a school bus contractor for at least 10 consecutive years, or must have these requirements at the time of leaving the pupil transportation industry.
2. The nominee must be a member of the state contractors’ association, if there is one, or must have met this requirement at the time of leaving the pupil transportation industry.
3. No more than one award will be given each year to a contractor in each state.
1. All nominations, including all verifying information and photos, must be received at the NSTA office by April 15. Mail to 623 N Broad Street Lansdale, PA 19446
2. The Awards & Meetings Committee will review the information and notify the nominator by May 15.